Mesage from Colin Asprey - Help re 1967 MCN article

Mesage from Colin Asprey - Help re 1967 MCN article

JaniceL
Hi, does anyone know where I can get a copy of an article from MCN 2nd March 1967, relating to building a Trifield using a 5TA motor in a 250    Royal Enfield frame built by Gander and Grey. There is an issue that they sorted out regarding the gearbox sprocket not lining up with the rear wheel sprocket and I wanna know how they solved it. Any help greatly appreciated. MCN were no help nor Hitchcocks. Thanks Colin.