Using forum and ride tomorrow

Paul Little
Just a line to say that I will start the ball rolling by checking the forum on a daily basis to see what is happening in the club and to notify if Jan and I are going out on the bikes.
For starters we are planning to go for a ride through the back roads to Walkers Snacks at Mildenhall for coffee and then onto route 11 tomorrow Sunday 26th, we will be leaving at 10am and will arrive at Route 11 at around 12 to 1pm.
So if you want to join us get in touch.

Re: Using forum and ride tomorrow

Paul Little
We had a good run mostly down country roads, a lot of dirt bikes out and about, caught up with some friends at Route 11 and we rode a total of 77 miles.

Re: Using forum and ride tomorrow

Paul Little
All our ride outs and reports will be posted on the admin Rides post from now on so that nothing is missed.

Paul.