AUGUST BBQ

BNHALL
Just like to say many thanks to Jean and Mike for hosting the Brimbo BBQ. Lots of food, and pleasant company enjoyed by all. Monday evening at Route 11 is the next venue for a Brimbo gathering for the Air Ambulance presentation, hoping for a good turnout to support the club.

Wendy
p.s. Brian is now resting his right leg.
DB

Re: AUGUST BBQ

DB
Banned User
Yes, the Barbeque was a good 'do', thanks indeed to Mick and Jean, and I also enjoyed my first visit to the Route 11 Café. See you all later.